You can thank ToplessRobot for this day, which is to live in infamy for people like me who are HarryHaters…What’s next? Twilight the Theme Park? Universal Studios will likely amass international Twatter Pilgrimages for denizens of the world to squeeze their obese bodies into line for. Why not Lord of the Rings? Huh? I don’t get it. These books take place across an expansive Middle Earth, ripe for park design. HP is 90% inside a school. So go ahead kids, go on vacation from school just to go to a place thats just like school, but with lines that are hours long, not too mention hot and humid and full of fat ignorant Americans, AND I AM AMERICAN!…..
Anyways for you fans, this is the list of what spoilers await you at this living nightmare.
HP fansite HPana:
- Upon entering the park through the “arches of Hogsmeade,” guests will be greeted by the Hogwarts Express and station, and free to roam the 22-acre park situated in Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Zonko’s and Honeydukes shops
- Three Broomsticks and Hog’s Head pubs featuring British fare and Potter-inspired beverages like butterbeer
- An owlery, with the ability to send mail with official Hogwarts insignia and postage
- Ollivander’s, where guests can experience a “magical” wand selection just like the book and movie, and purchase the wand
- Dervish & Banges, featuring a variety of magical instruments, including “real” remembralls and spectrespects
- Elements of the Tri-Wizard Tournament, including a Dragon Challenge: two high-speed rollercoasters in one
- Family-friendly hippogryph flights across the park (after training by Hagrid, of course)
- “Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey” — very few details revealed about this other than phrases like “never been done before,” “brand-new technology” — but sounds like will be a guided adventure taking guests through iconic locales and experiences scenes and characters straight from the books and films.