We’re as interested as you are in any info about the plot of next summer’s Robert Rodriguez-scripted Predators reboot. Today our friends at the Latino Review, got a chance to read a 90-page script dated July 12, 2009 and they’ve been kind enough to share some info.
The draft is a “bloody, violent, Hard-R script” that pits a team of seven kidnapped humans against Predators on the aliens’ home planet. Reportedly, the team of seven are:
- Royce, a Steve McQueen type
- Cuchillo, a Mexican enforcer for a drug cartel who has twin uzis strapped to his back
- Nikolai, a bear of a Russian armed with a four-barrel gas-powered rotary machine gun
- Isabelle, a French woman armed with a sniper rifle
- Stans, a San Quentin prisoner with a shaved head, armed with a prison-made knife
- Mombasa, an African member of the Sierra Leone death squad
- Hanzo, a Yakuza enforcer
- Edwin, an unassuming man who was formerly on the FBI’s most-wanted list.
I dunno, sounds more like a bad video game to me but I have faith Rodriguez will deliver. check out Latino Review for more details.