Yup, it’s official! Doctor Who will return with the second half of Series 7 on March 30th, as confirmed by the BBC. Just in time for Easter! Like we all wanted? Oh who cares, new Who in about nine weeks! Let the agony of waiting begin.
As of now here’s the proposed episode line-up,
706. “Phantom of the Hex” Written by Steven Moffat – Saturday 30th March
707. Written by Neil Cross – Saturday 6th April
708. Written by Mark Gatiss – Saturday 13th April
709. Written by Neil Cross – Saturday 20th April
710. “Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS” Written by Stephen Thompson – Saturday 27th April
711. Written by Mark Gatiss – Saturday 4th May
712. Written by Neil Gaiman – Saturday 11th May
713. Written by Steven Moffat – Saturday 18th May
As you can see most of these episodes are still untitled, and the titles we do have aren’t 100% confirmed. Still, plenty to look forward to what with episodes from the likes of Neil Gaiman and Mark Gatiss. Which episode are you most excited for? I feel the Gaiman episode has already garnered a lot of buzz, but I’m also looking forward to Stephen Thompson‘s episode “Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS.” Who doesn’t love anything new involving the TARDIS?
And, I’m only putting this together now, but with Doctor Who returning on March 30th and Game of Thrones returning March 31st it’s turning into one epic weekend.
Source: Doctor Who TV