On the show this week we talk about the funny and informative topics, like:
- -Did Obi Wan break the Jedi Code to break off a piece?
- -Will a Timecop reboot matter without the splendor that is JCVD?
- -Pet Avengers theatrical trilogy to end the world in 2028, a survey says(!) that Marvel may greenlight Iron Man 4 as soon as Robert Downey Jr. picks out an island to buy, and the great Captain America 3/Batman and Superman: Friendship is Magic battle is confirmed for 2016, thus fulfilling the prophecy.
- -The Truffle Shuffle is about to become a thing again.
- -We unleash a flurry of GOLDEN TV show pitches for the folks at NBC #MrTAndA
- -Archie goan die! Senior Archie Correspondent Chris Cummins reaches us through the magic of a lost and sacred technology to deliver his take, since we don’t even know!
- -Amazon buys ComiXology, but do they really own it if they can’t download it to their hard drive?
- -Bill Clinton wants to believe.
- -Truthiness about the latest shift in late night
And we both review the latest results from the #TimeChallenge and debate the merits of The Terminator VERSUS H.G. Wells… VOTE NOW!
All that and sleep deprivation depravity on The BastardCast!