Hey, did you know they are rebooting the Fantastic Four? The guys watch the trailer and give a honest to goodness mature review. Not really, but truth be told, Jason seems truly afraid and curious to see if the film’s seemingly antiseptic view of the FF mythos will start a trend.
Hey, did you know there is also some other reboot and non-reboot news this week?
– The desolation of Lando and the Fett with the possible birth of the Han Solo/Boba Fett film Star Wars and the Fabulous Bounty Boys.
– Chris Pratt‘s possible role in an Indiana Jones reboot (The Adventures of Indiana Jones and Johnny Karate)
– Simon Pegg‘s ability to write Star Trek 3 without making Scotty in the spotlight.
– Michael Shannon‘s possible (new) role in the DC movie-verse and a new kind of Batman fighting style.
– Late Night (Star) Wars
– Who is Werner Herzog, anyway?
– Ice T Circus Memories
– Parting is such sweet sorrow, SkyMall
And in #TacoTalk the holy grail may well be a frosted beer mug and you can have a free burrito… If you’re willing to make certain sacrifices. Oh and don’t forget to check out the guys over on someone else’s podcast ➯ John Leguizamo Must Pay!: Regarding Henry – Get Off My Podcast #16.