Disney Cruises are adding Marvel heroes to the mix this Fall and had Stan Lee call to set everything up. Which superheroes got the invite? Check out the video below.
In fall 2017, Disney Cruise Line guests assemble on the Disney Magic to celebrate the epic adventures of the Marvel Universe’s mightiest Super Heroes and Super Villains in a brand-new, day-long event during seven special sailings departing from New York City: Marvel Day at Sea. The celebration combines the thrills of renowned Marvel comics, films and animated series, with the excitement of Disney Cruise Line entertainment to summon everyone’s inner Super Hero for the adventures that lie ahead during this unforgettable day at sea.
Here’s the official breakdown:
A Super Celebration!
Unleash the hero within—and experience the thrills of the Marvel Universe—during an action-packed extravaganza where family fun rules.
Join some of your favorite Marvel Super Heroes (and villains) from The Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy—as well as Spider-Man—for one epic day filled with one-of-a-kind entertainment, unforgettable meet-and-greets and special offerings you won’t find anywhere else.
During Marvel Day at Sea, you’ll enjoy:
- A spectacular deck party, featuring dancing, fireworks and the largest collection of Marvel Super Heroes and villains ever assembled on a cruise ship
- Thrilling photo ops with some of your favorite heroes, including Captain America, Iron Man, Thor and Spider-Man—plus the debut of Black Panther and Loki as part of a Disney vacation experience and appearances by Star-Lord, Gamora and Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy
- A new, immersive show featuring Doctor Strange, who will demonstrate the power of the mystic arts and enlist Guests in an epic battle against the Dark Dimension
- Adult-exclusive dance party in Fathoms nightclub featuring characters from Guardians of the Galaxy
- The newest Marvel Studios blockbuster inside the Walt Disney Theatre—plus a Marvel movie marathon featuring past hits
- Open-air, Funnel Vision screenings of the latest Marvel TV animated series
- A fan-filled costume celebration in the ship’s Atrium
- Extraordinary games and activities at Disney’s Oceaneer Club and throughout the ship
- Surprise Super Hero and Super Villain appearances throughout the ship
- Amazing themed food and beverages
- Exclusive merchandise and collectibles
Marvel Day at Sea—a heroic celebration of the Marvel Universe—is a one-day extravaganza available on select sailings from New York in October and November of 2017.Note: Entertainment and other events are subject to change without notice. Merchandise offerings are available while supplies last.
That sounds like a lot of fun for any family with Marvel fans.
Category: Nerd Culture